Intel HD Graphics Problem Aspire ES1-332

NiceyBoy32
NiceyBoy32 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2021 in Aspire Laptops
i downloaded Intel driver support assistant to update my intel graphics but when i go to the graphics section it says " A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues.Contact Acer for the latest driver for your computer. 

I'm currently on intel hd graphics 2016 version.

Answers

• i downloaded Intel driver support assistant to update my intel graphics but when i go to the graphics section it says " A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues.Contact Acer for the latest driver for your computer. 

What is the computers exact model number, it should be something like and if its a Nitro 5 AN515-xx if its an Aspire A515-xx etc etc? As all laptops come with different CPU’s and any advice has to be given precisely and correctly to your problem.  

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    NiceyBoy32

Please provide the exact model of your computer. 

Try windows x 
    go to device manager 
    expand display adapter
    right click on display driver - uninstall 
    Restart the computer 

It should work fine.. 

If it is still not working 
    Uninstall the display adapter from device manager 
    Don’t restart the computer. 
    Go to support.acer.com 
    chose your country 
    type snid or chose your model 
    go to drivers 
    Install the display driver 

It should work fine.. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• NiceyBoy32
    NiceyBoy32 Member Posts: 2 New User
    StevenGen said:
    i downloaded Intel driver support assistant to update my intel graphics but when i go to the graphics section it says " A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues.Contact Acer for the latest driver for your computer. 

What is the computers exact model number, it should be something like and if its a Nitro 5 AN515-xx if its an Aspire A515-xx etc etc? As all laptops come with different CPU’s and any advice has to be given precisely and correctly to your problem.  

My system model is Aspire ES1-332 

sorry i just got on this acc ive forgotten the password..
  • You have to uninstall and delete the driver by device manager. Then install the latest driver from the intel website.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • butthurt_86
    butthurt_86 Member Posts: 74 Devotee WiFi Icon
    @NiceyBoy32 it means installing you try install DCH to non dch drivers. in order to install dch. have to clean install current driver from device manager. but i prefer using DDU software. then can proceed install new DCh driver. which is not good for old proccessor (even support)& 4gb ram notebook