How to fix my Nitro 5 AN515-55 Keyboard?

rkristofer22
rkristofer22 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited September 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hello, I just bought a Nitro 5 last month and it's smooth to use. after a month, the keyboard no longer works, the power button works. I didn't do anything to break it, I just didn't use it for a while and I was surprised that it didn't work anymore.

Answers

• rkristofer22
    I've tried all the tutorials on YouTube but none of them work.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    rkristofer22,

It looks like hardware issue. Contact acer tech support,

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/PH/content/service-contact

• What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH. Does the keyboard work in bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rkristofer22
    What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH. Does the keyboard work in bios?
    Just AN515-55. What do you mean work in bios? 
  • When you access the bios by pressing the f2 key before the acer logo, does the keyboard also have problems?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rkristofer22
    not working, Only the power button works. 
  • Can you disassemble the laptop without losing the warranty? If you can disassemble the laptop, disconnect the lithium battery and then disconnect the keyboard to see if it solves the problem:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rkristofer22
    I didn't use my laptop for a day, then after that it the keyboard is now working. Unfortunately, when I shutdown my laptop the keyboard no longer works.
  • Try disabling fast startup in power options.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer