🔘 Poll: Windows 11 | To upgrade or not upgrade 🤔

2»

Comments

• alexrentieralexrentier Member Posts: 4 New User
    Has someone really already installed Windows 11? How is the work and functionality?
  • Yup, I am planning on updating as soon as possible
    @alexrentierI installed windows 11 on ph315-52. So far I have had no problems.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • alexrentieralexrentier Member Posts: 4 New User
    I asked about something else and you offer me a program (((
  • rosswilliamsonrosswilliamson Member Posts: 20 Networker
    Nah, I'm happy with my current operating system
    We can't update either of our Acer laptops, Travelmate 4 years old or Aspire 1 year old, not on the Microsoft OK list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!