Predator Helios 500 PH517-52-78DF will be able to buy in Canada

Velvet_Chainsaw
Velvet_Chainsaw Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hello,

Does anyone know when Predator Helios 500 Model: PH517-52-78DF will be able to buy in Canada?

I read somewhere it was August 2021 but, nothing specific.

Comments

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
  • JaydaKidd
    JaydaKidd Member Posts: 5 New User
    any update on the Helios 500?
  • Velvet_Chainsaw
    Acer Store/Sales has no update nor do they know if/when the below models will be available in Canada. Those are the models I am interested in and hoping for.

Acer Predator Helios 500
    Model Name: PH517-52-78DF
    Model Name: PH517-52-98X1

They might become available in the USA before Canada however, the USA does not ship/deliver to Canada.

I know there is a chip shortage so that may be the reason for production delays as these models should have been available late last year.

:/  

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    Velvet_Chainsaw

We are glad that you are showing up your interest in purchasing a brand new computer. 

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   It will show you all the latest and new computers.    You can see all the models from low end to high end configurations.   You can look at all the models one by one.   Please chose the best one which suits your budget and needs.   You can also buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. 

Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   If you need more details you can call and check with them.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Velvet_Chainsaw
    Unfortunately, I wouldn't be here commenting on said models if I just decided on any available model from the Acer Store. I am not a Newbie.

One of the key features that the Helios 500 has over all the other models is the Predator Pulsar Lighting that puts you in complete control of the RGB-fueled laptop via chassis-encasing light bars1 (including the rear exhaust) and per-key RGB.

So in saying that, when will said Helios 500 series gaming laptop models be available? 

Thanks.