Predator is an official PC and Monitor partner of Rainbow Six Esports

Acer-IngridAcer-Ingrid Acer Crew, Knowledge Author Posts: 2,152 Acer Crew
R6_Mexico_KV_A5_R1 copyjpg

On August 16, Mexico City will host the 6 Mexico Major 2021 welcoming the world’s elite Rainbow Six eSports teams and we’ll discover who is ready to ascend to the upper echelons of gaming glory and the Predator is an official PC and Monitor partner of the event.

The tournaments will happen between August 16th through the 22nd, taking place in the Hilton City Santa Fe, it will have the participation of 16 teams with a prize pool of 500,000 USD.

MAKE PREDATOR FROSTBLADE YOURS

We’re celebrating by giving away 28 unreleased Predator Frostblade Skins for @Rainbow6Game, with winners announced daily from August 16!

Hit the link below to enter the sweepstakes and take the battlefield by storm:

Sweepstakes

uploadgif

RELATED PRODUCTS

Predator Triton 500 se Helios 500 Helios 300 Orion 3000 and x28

PREDATOR TRITON 500 SE

This slim, spartan-styled Triton has one place—at your side, at all times. Now, fitted with a 16-inch 16:10 WQXGA display, up to an 8-core, 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 Processor[1] and plenty more.

Learn More

PREDATOR HELIOS 500

With an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 Processor, a GeForce RTX™ 3080, and a 4K Mini LED panel with 120Hz refresh – you can see why Helios is heralding in the future of gaming.

Learn More

PREDATOR HELIOS 300

Armed and ready with up to an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Processor[1], NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series graphics[1] and our custom-engineered 5th Gen AeroBlade™ 3D Technology.

Learn More

PREDATOR ORION 3000

The fit-anywhere, 18L Orion lets you game, stream, edit – all of it – with an octacore 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Processor[1] and GeForce RTX™ 30701 at your disposal.

Learn More

PREDATOR X28

Push your gameplay to extremes with the 155Hz refresh[1] in 4K UHD and put your eSports skills to the test with NVIDIA® Reflex Latency Analyzer and the latest in eyecare via VisionCare 3.0.

Learn more

© 2021 NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, and GeForce RTX are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.

1.  Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. All models subject to availability.