Aspire 7 Formatted PC - Need Help Installing Every Driver.

SimiRT
SimiRT Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited August 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I Formatted My Aspire 7 and i dont know how to install the drivers. They dont install with windows update. i need help on how to install all the 20 drivers from this website.
Product Support | Acer United States

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• SimiRT

Tinkerer

Also some of the devices are Unknown, and i dont know where to find the devices to apply the drivers.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Open Device Manager. Do you see any red or yellow warnings. Please post a screenshot if possible.

Jack E/NJ

• SimiRT

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Open Device Manager. Do you see any red or yellow warnings. Please post a screenshot if possible.
    I Just fixed it
  • JackE
    Perhaps you good reveal how you fixed it for  the benefit of other users

Jack E/NJ

• SimiRT

Tinkerer

installing the exe drivers, let some driver get auto installed by windows update
    and to install a driver by zip file u go to device manager select the device, right click and update driver, then go to the bottom option and put the (extracted) Folder's path in there, wait till it installs. if it doesnt work try another one.
  • SimiRT

Tinkerer

SimiRT said:
    installing the exe drivers, let some driver get auto installed by windows update
    and to install a driver by zip file u go to device manager select the device, right click and update driver, then go to the bottom option and put the (extracted) Folder's path in there, wait till it installs. if it doesnt work try another one.
    The exe drivers have exe or Msi file with an icon run those.
  • JackE
    We assume you mean the files from the ACER driver download site for your model?

Jack E/NJ