KG271 P Screen Flickering issue

Kaleem
Kaleem Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 2021 in Monitors
Hi all,

From the time I bought this Monitor, I have the same issue. I've already called the TechSupport team

Issue: Screen goes Off for 5-10 seconds frequently. Entire Black Screen.

Troubleshooting tried:
1. Tried on Multiple Laptops.
2. Tried with Mulitiple HDMI Cables.
3. Restarted the Monitor Several times.
4. Reset the Monitor settings several times.

Service Center contacted me and told me that they will replace the Monitor with the new one. After 10 days, they are saying that the same model isn't available and not sure when it's going to be available and asking me to contact the TechSupport to seek assistance.

I'm just being given a run around from TechSupport to Service Center and From Service Center to TechSupport. ACER is such a reputed company and can't replace a Monitor on time????? I've paid 15K (Hard Earned Money) for this piece of *****. If you people can't give me a replacement item, then give me my money back and I'll buy some other product.

B/w I called TechSupport - Your frequent hearing aid issue (You people will keep saying that you can't hear but I can hear you well without any issues). Now I'm totally stuck with the ACER Monitor which has a serious flickering issue. 

Please please help me ASAP.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    This forum is an Acer community forum, with no direct link to Acer support. That means none of the Acer support people will see your message, only other users like myself.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.