Any one who have triton 500se replacement battery

Imran_akhtar
Imran_akhtar Member Posts: 36 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited October 2021 in Predator Laptops
Any one who have triton 500se(99wh), can you send me picture and dimensions of battery? I am planning on buying a replacement battery for my triton 500(8750h, 84wh). I recently watched dave2d video and noticed both batteries are similar and can be interchangeable. I just need someone to confirm dimensions. 

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Imran_akhtar,

Is the dave2d video has the same specification of your unit battery.
  • Thienbao2019
    Thienbao2019 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, can that 99Wh battery for Triton 500SE replaced for my 49Whr battery in the Predator Helios 300 2019 version? I mean is it interchangeable? Anyone?
  • Imran_akhtar
    Easwar said:
    Hi Imran_akhtar,

Is the dave2d video has the same specification of your unit battery.
    it seems to have same length and width. I am not sure about the thickness of it. As tritonn 500 and 500se both share the same chasis. I think it can be replaceable, but only if thickness matches too.
  • Imran_akhtar
    edited October 2021
    Hello, can that 99Wh battery for Triton 500SE replaced for my 49Whr battery in the Predator Helios 300 2019 version? I mean is it interchangeable? Anyone?
    It should be. but you have to confirm the voltage first.
  • Hi! These photos can help you: 

Predator PT516-51s:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Imran_akhtar
    Hi! These photos can help you: 

Predator PT516-51s:

Thanks man, where did you find those? Can you share the link?
  • It's a state secret! Lol! We can only publish certain chapters of the service guides. We cannot post for download.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)