Bluescreen and external keyboard aspire a5 515-51g 30v

Options
Savantslav
Savantslav Member Posts: 51 Troubleshooter
edited July 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hello guys,i have a Acer aspire a5 515-51g 30v ,my keyboard got ruined so i bought and external keyboard "bloody a4 tech q135", and im getting bluescreens with this error "video dxgkrnl error", i started getting this when i started using the keyboard,can it be that the keyboard is creating issues and making bluescreens?

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sorry. That dump won't help much. Your existing hardware simply can't handle my summer car and similar high power games without at least increasing RAM to 6-8GB and reducing resolution. You will continue to have BSODs with these games.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Options
    >>>can it be that the keyboard is creating issues and making bluescreens? >>>

Possible. Do you have any non-Microsoft virus scanners running in the background? Uninstall, don't just disable, them. They're not needed by most users any more.

Jack E/NJ

• Savantslav
    Options
    Thank you,i did what u said ,lol i guess it was the antivirus 
  • Savantslav
    Options
    ill see if il get bluescreens again
  • JackE
    Options
    OK. Please let us know.

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Also try plugging the usb keyboard into another usb port.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Savantslav
    Options
    i got bluescreen again ugh
  • Savantslav
    Options
    keyboard is plugged in the blue usb port,i guess 3.0 if i remember right,ill try in another port
  • Savantslav
    Options
    i got bluescreen with video dxgkrnl video error when playing my summer car
  • Savantslav
    Options
    my brother played roblox 2 hrs before and  no prob but now this happened
  • Savantslav
    Options
    also reinstalled the nvidia driver like 3 times 
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>i got bluescreen with video dxgkrnl video error when playing my summer car >>>

Hold on!!! How much RAM do you have installed?

Jack E/NJ

• Savantslav
    Options
    okay i got a bluescreen now saying dpc watch dog violation,while playing my summer car,game freezed and i unplugged the keyboard,the it quit cuz crashed and then i saw the desktop and the the bluescreen came,lovin it(
  • Savantslav
    Options
    i have 4,is it a problem,game runs cool,40 fps,installed a mod to increase fps
  • Savantslav
    Options
    gddr 4 2666 h 
  • Savantslav
    Options
    without mod had 30 fps in urban area
  • Savantslav
    Options
    i am now like at teimo,go to my house,take the country road to my home and it freezes ,no drop in fps or something,just freezes and crash or freeze and bluescreen
  • Savantslav
    Options
    sometime i play roblox and it bluescreened too,jailbreak
  • Savantslav
    Options
    ow,in tasm manager it says 90 percent memory,1.7 gigb of ram used,but i have 4,maybe i need to allow it more ram?(im in game)
  • JackE
    Options
    Sorry, your laptop doesn't have minimum required RAM, nvidia card nor CPU to run high power load games like summer car  without blue screening. You need a minimum of 6-8GB RAM, an nvidia 960 series or better card and a 3GHz or better dual core CPU. You might barely run such a game by reducing screen resolution.  Sorry, your A5 is not considered a gaming laptop that can handle games like summer car without choking.

Jack E/NJ

• Savantslav
    Options
    hm but i have 40 fps,i guess it just cant handle it,ok thank you .