Hitting extremely low frames on CS:GO with Acer Predator Triton 300, tried literally everything.

dirtyzest
dirtyzest Member Posts: 1 New User
Hey, I've had my predator laptop for about a week now, and have been enjoying it very much. Everything is all good, except for Counterstrike:Global Offensive. When I first got it, I averaged around 300-350 frames in csgo, yet over the next couple days that slowly plummeted to around 170. I wanted to troubleshoot, so I scoured the internet intensely, literally trying everything. From installing the latest drivers, to reinstalling windows entirely. Nothing worked. I gave it priority, changed battery settings, and everything you could think of. Instead of it changing anything, it actually made me go from my average of 200 to around 80. The GPU usage is around 30%, and cpu around 40-50%. Nothing has worked. Is there any solution to fixing it? I have the Triton with an intel 10750h, and RTX 2070 max-q, running dual channel 16gb ram. 
On games like Overwatch, and all other ones, I get 100% gpu usage, and CS is the only game that does this. My friend has no problems like this, and people with the same specs get 400~ fps, so I'm at a loss. 
User benchmark - https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/42638983 

Answers