what is the normal CPU temperature when gaming ? Nitro AN515-44

Patrick66
Patrick66 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited March 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hello, i am using Acer Nitro AN515-44 with a ryzen processor. Can i ask what is the normal temperature when i am gaming (valorant, apex legends) with this laptop in balanced mode and with ac power connected ? is it normal for CPU temperature to be around 81-86 degrees ? if it is considered as high what should i do to decrease the temp ? Thank you for your help. 

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,651 Pathfinder
    @Patrick66
    The Temp which you getting is normal, because Nitro products are engineered to withstand higher operating temperatures than traditional notebooks. These systems include features that help with cooling and heat dispersion. The CPU and GPU are designed to handle temperature spikes in excess of 98 degrees Celsius without causing damage to the components. It is common for PC temperatures to spike temporarily during heavy gaming or graphic usage. If the system encounters excessive temperatures that could damage the hardware, it will automatically shut down to protect the components from becoming damaged.
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Patrick66

Tinkerer

by right is there any airflow coming out from the back of the laptop for this model ? Because my laptop only one of the exhausts has airflow coming out of it while the other side which is the part that I circled in red didnt have any airflow coming out at all even in max fan speed mode. Is this model like this or .....? Sorry for asking other questions. Hope you will reply to me thank you.
  • Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,651 Pathfinder
    @Patrick66
    Its a design of the unit, nothing wrong with the laptop. You can also check the below thread
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/603081/about-acer-nitro-5-exhaust-please-help

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Patrick66

Tinkerer

Jack22 said:
    @Patrick66
    Its a design of the unit, nothing wrong with the laptop. You can also check the below thread
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/603081/about-acer-nitro-5-exhaust-please-help

But one of my friends having the same model but different processor (intel) got airflow coming out from both exhaust from the back but my laptop only one exhaust got airflow coming out why the other side just does nothing.