Poor Customer Service / CaseID: XXX

Hpelinca08
Hpelinca08 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 2021 in Predator Laptops
Acer,

I am writing this to show my complete disappointment with the service that have been provided from you guys. 

Basically, I sent my unit on 14/01/2021 for a FAN repair on JustAcer on the UK. The timeframe for the service to be concluded is 7 to 10 business days which I planned myself in order to be without my laptop for this particular period. It happens that my unit was never delivered by the courier UPS, and they claimed my unit has been lost. Since that was mentioned, I am trying to get a solution from Acer and you guys just refuse to give me one. Always saying that information needs to be collected with UPS in order to go through with a final decision for my case. 

After many emails forth and back, every rep says a different thing to me, sometimes I hear that my case have been escalated to Senior Management and I should be contacted very shortly which never happened. Its now been 42 days since I posted my laptop, and my life has being really hard since then as I use my laptop for both, college and work. I had to spend all my savings in order to get a new laptop so I could keep going with my work, which is really disappointing since I expected so much more from your company. 

Imagine if you send your car for repair, and the repair store says that it should be fixed within 10 days. So you plan your life based on that timeframe, right? 
After nearly 2 months later, you are still without your car and the store says still broken and they cannot do anything about it. How would you feel about that situation, Acer? 

I just want to have my case resolved as soon as possible before taking hard measures within legal rights. I really hope to hear from someone in the company that could resolve my case as this has now gone too far. 

Edited the content to hide sensitive information

Answers

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Hi @Hpelinca08,

I am very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, the Acer Community is not a direct portal to Customer service, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. Many Acer employees (Moderators), read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members when appropriate, primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.

Only your local support services can help you with this, the community is not an escalation channel, unfortunately.

Note:  This thread will be now closed.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/service-contact

Sorry for any inconveniences this has caused you,

Regards,

Acer-Samuel

This discussion has been closed.