Problems transfering photos Nitro 5 AN515-55

Maryliz
Maryliz Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited January 2021 in Nitro Gaming
I recently bought a Nitro 5 laptop. Many things have changed compared to my old notebook such as the external dvd/cd drive. Yesterday I noticed that there isn't a slot for the sd photo card? I connected my LG6 phone to transfer photos but the PC keeps saying my device is locked? It isn't locked! I use it for usb internet no problem. Why? What am I doing wrong?  Why are these new laptops so complicated! With the old one I just inserted the card! Should I buy some kind of external card reader? It is very annoying though as the procedure should be straightforward. 
Please help! Thank you!

Answers

• what is the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-75km. laptops are not currently equipped with an SD card port. about the transfer of files by cell phone, can you inform the model?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Maryliz

Tinkerer

Hello
    It's a Nitro 5.     AN515-55 laptop
    My phone is a LG 6. Smartphone Year 2017
    Thank you

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Connect phone, and unlock your phone. If your phone is locked (lock screen), it won't allow for data transfer. Once connected for data transfer after unlocking phone, it will persist until phone is disconnected.

Also, after connecting phone and unlocking it, make sure to set the data connection for file transfer mode.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • Maryliz

Tinkerer

Thanks but this is the problem....my phone isn't locked at all!
    I switch it on, use my pin and that's it. I don't use a screen lock at all but the PC says it is locked......
  • Maryliz

Tinkerer

=)  thanks! I'll try that tomorrow
  • Does the problem still occur?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Maryliz

Tinkerer

Well I tried all the various options and noticed that the only photos which were  downloaded Came  from "screenshots" in my gallery so I simply moved all photos and videos to screenshots and managed to get them all onto my new Acer! Not brilliant but at leadt I have found a way to do it. Regarding my videocamera I'll have to buy an external card reader for that as it can't be connectef. Thank you all the same. It may help someone in a similar situstion.