No Booting Device, SECURE BOOT ENABLeD, no Legacy SWIFT SF114-32

Options
Violalola
Violalola Member Posts: 3 New User
edited April 2021 in Swift and Spin Series
Hello,
 I have some big problems with my laptop (SWIFT SF114-32), I cant start it (NO BOOTING DEVICE) and if I’m opening the BIOS I can’t find any solution for the BOOT (secure Boot unable and no Boot priority order) someone knows a solution ?

Answers

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Options
    Hi @Violalola

Are you trying to boot the laptop from an external device?
  • martyne
    martyne Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Violalola said:
    Hello,
     I have some big problems with my laptop (SWIFT SF114-32), I cant start it (NO BOOTING DEVICE) and if I’m opening the BIOS I can’t find any solution for the BOOT (secure Boot unable and no Boot priority order) someone knows a solution ?

Same problem ()trying to fix a friends Acer Swift SF114-32). I've reconfifured the WindowsBootManager to use UEFI through BIOS but still not working. Looking around it seems that reverting to 'LEGACY BOOT' would fix it but there is no option on BIOS.
  • RichardKenway03
    RichardKenway03 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Violalola said:
    Hello,

Same problem I can't change boot mode to legacy and no Boot priority order to solve NO BOOTING DEVICE
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi RichardKenway03,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Options
    No changing to Legacy would make it worse. Legacy is only used for early Windows 7 and earlier OSes. UEFI is the correct boot type. Usually when there is a problem it is either the drive failing, so the BIOS can't load the EFI files or the EFI partition or files has been corrupted. You can fairly easily diagnose and repair using a Windows install flash drive, boot into Repair mode then use the command prompt and diskpart to look at the partitions and potentially to repair the EFI partition.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.