Nitrosense not working after reinstallation - Nitro 5

EhteshamHoque
EhteshamHoque Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I had to format and reinstall windows in my net Acer Nitro 5 i5 10th gen laptop due to BSOD error and after that, due to formatting all of the pre existing apps including NITROSENSE got deleted. Hence I had to install it again.. so I entered my snid on acer and downloaded the Nitrosense application provided to me. But after installation it doesn't work and even the Nitrosense dedicated key on my keyboard gives no output. 

Answers

• Ansu
    Ansu Member Posts: 20 Networker
    I had to format and reinstall windows in my net Acer Nitro 5 i5 10th gen laptop due to BSOD error and after that, due to formatting all of the pre existing apps including NITROSENSE got deleted. Hence I had to install it again.. so I entered my snid on acer and downloaded the Nitrosense application provided to me. But after installation it doesn't work and even the Nitrosense dedicated key on my keyboard gives no output. 
    Same Issue i got. Did you get it sorted? Tried all sorts of tials.. 
  • DarkFlash12
    DarkFlash12 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

try installing again all the dll files and all the virtural c runtime files.. it worked for me....