I do not know what is on my screen - Nitro

nobodybutme
nobodybutme Member Posts: 10 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
My screen looks like what nicotine does when on a laptop except it will not come off no matter what I try. I also have across the middle of the screen what looks like I rubbed it against the concrete and I am VERY careful to the point of being ***** that my laptop is taken care of-especially the screen. When I try to take a picture of it it does not show no matter what I do.

Comments

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 686 Moderator
    My screen looks like what nicotine does when on a laptop except it will not come off no matter what I try. I also have across the middle of the screen what looks like I rubbed it against the concrete and I am VERY careful to the point of being ***** that my laptop is taken care of-especially the screen. When I try to take a picture of it it does not show no matter what I do.
    Please share the exact model name and images of the issue (If possible)
  • nobodybutme
    As I said when I take a picture it does not show. My laptop is a Nitro. That is all I know.
  • Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 686 Moderator
    can you share the image of your screen.?
  • nobodybutme
    no I already said twice it will not show in a pic besides every time I try to take a picture it takes a screenshot of what is on my screen not the actual screen