Black screen after ssd install - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51-75KZ

mangakan
mangakan Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited September 2020 in Nitro Gaming
Hi, people.

My friend has a Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51-75KZ i7-7700HQ, with a 1050Ti and a 1Tb HD. He bought and installed a SSD Kingston A2000 500gb, but after that his problems started.
A black screen appears when the note is turned on. Not even the bios can be accessed. He tried disconnect the ssd, leaving only the HD, but the black screen persists. He tried only the SSD, but nothing.
Someone has a solution?

Answers

• Try disconnecting the lition battery, the rtc battery and the ssd. Then, press the power for 30 seconds. Then connect the rtc battery, the ssd and finally connect the lition battery:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mangakan

Tinkerer

Really thanks for your answer.

Do I try  this part "Then, press the power for 30 seconds" with the cable plugged on energy or unplugged?
  • You must disconnect the power adapter.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mangakan

Tinkerer

He tried, but no success.
    I believe that when he connected the ssd the first time, battery power caused this problem. Maybe damaging the motherboard, or something.

Does this teory make sense?
  • Check this button interlock:
    Aspire 5 a515-41g-1480 reiniciando ao tocar na base e com falhas na tela   Acer Community

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dgmsjc
    dgmsjc Member Posts: 3 New User
    you solved this issue?
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    dgmsjc,

Are you facing the same issue. 
  • dgmsjc
    Easwar said:
    dgmsjc,

Are you facing the same issue. 
    yes I am, I don't know what to do, nothing resolved.

• dgmsjc
    partially resolved, ssd caused the bios chip fail.  But even changing the bios the problem happens again.  it is ridiculous for a device of this price to have a chronic problem, a production failure on the part of acer. 
  • @dgmsjc What is the exact model? Example an515-51-58vh.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mangakan

Tinkerer

dgmsjc said:
    you solved this issue?
    @dgmsjc, Hi

Sorry, I just saw your post.
    Unfortunately my friend couldn't fix the problem.
    He tried everything, then give up and bought a new notebook.
  • @mangakanWhat is the bios version?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer