Acer No Display but can hear windows sounds -Predator Triton 700 PT715-51 model: N17Q7

Haris4325
Haris4325 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Acer predator triton 700 laptop no display through the laptop screen or to external display. Can hear the laptop start up and windows sounds through the speakers but nothing on display. Happened after battery replacement. Have tried restoring the bios though usb drive but no luck. Any and all help would be appreciated as laptop is out of warranty.

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example PT515-51-58VH. the same problem occurs when resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Haris4325
    The model number is Triton 700 PT715-51
    model: N17Q7
    Have tried the pinhole method but still no luck unfortunately 
  • Disconnect the lithium battery, disconnect the rams memories. Then, swap the slot rams and connect the lithium battery.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Haris4325
    Unfortunately, that didn’t fix it either 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer