XB273 GXbmiiprzx my monitor only 40 and 60hz

Trixed
Trixed Member Posts: 4 New User
edited July 2022 in Predator Monitors
Hiii i buy a acer predator xb3 on ebay title say 240hz and 1ms but  
{Thread was edited more content }

Answers

• Can you enter the first ten numbers of the part number?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Trixed
    Toll free?
  • check here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Trixed
    yes on ebay say 240hz and 1ms but i only see 60hz
  • I ask you to enter the first ten numbers of the partnumber.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Trixed
    where i need enter
  • Check the partnumber and snid here
    :

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Bigdanmccabe
    Bigdanmccabe Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2022
    I bought a XB273 GXbmiiprzx which was advertised as 240hz but it will not go above 60hz. Am I missing something?

Edited the content to hide sensitive information.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    This is a pretty old thread, you would be much more likely to get an answer if you started a new thread in the monitors section.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.