The Verge calls the Chromebook Spin 713 "the best Chromebook of 2020 so far"

Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Acer Crew, Knowledge Author Posts: 3,484 Acer Crew
Read @TheVerge recently reviewed the Chromebook Spin 713, calling it "the Chromebook to buy.", praising its 3:2 display and build quality among other features.  Specifically designed with the needs of business users in mind, this Chromebook comes with a bevy of functional features including Wi-Fi 6, Corning® Gorilla® Glass touchscreen and touchpad, a backlit keyboard, a built-in HDMI port, as well as dual USB Type-C ports to deal with everyday challenges[1].

See More, Do More

The VertiView Display gives you 18% more vertical screen space to work on and view documents, spreadsheets, and websites without the need to scroll.

Stylishly Rugged

Worry less about your device and focus on your work. This Chromebook features a metal chassis with a streamlined, reinforced design that delivers a stylishly modern look as well as independently verified MIL-STD-810G military-grade durability.

1. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. All models subject to availability.

Comments

• Damimar10Damimar10 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Wow the chrombook I have is really bad, but when I saw this I realised that they can be good, exept my dad decided to buy me the crappiest version. 
  • RageRipperRageRipper Member Posts: 28 Enthusiast
    can you give me one for free😂. 
  • patrickkellypatrickkelly Member Posts: 33 Die Hard
    I recently got the Spin 713 and it's great. I had a Spin 13 and the 713 looks the same, has the same display, and is better in all other categories.