Acer KG221Q Problem with sound in my display with video capture

Serah
Serah Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 23 in 2020 Archives
I have the AverMedia GL310 video capture, what I want is to connect it to the Nintendo Switch on my PC. So far so good in terms of video, but I can't get the audio to pass through my headphones or the computer. After trying a thousand things it turns out that the problem is with my monitor. When I have everything connected, the audio is not heard anywhere, but the hdmi that goes from the capture device to the screen is unplugged from one of the 2 sides, so it can be heard by the headphones and the computer. I have tried using another monitor and the audio is heard perfectly. My display model is Acer KG221Q

This thread was edited to add unit modle number
Acer-Samuel

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Which KG221Q model? Some have speakers and some do not...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Do you provide the first ten numbers of the part number?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Serah
    billsey said:
    Which KG221Q model? Some have speakers and some do not...
    These do have a speaker
  • Serah
    edited August 2020
    Do you provide the first ten numbers of the part number?
    XXX

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
    Acer-Samuel
  • Does the user manual say that this model has an internal speaker? Or just inform that some versions, depending on the region, may have internal speakers?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)