Flex cable and mount for hdd on Acer Extensa 15 EX215-51G-31DD

ALUCARD86
ALUCARD86 Member Posts: 6 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
ORIGINAL
Добрый день! Меня зовут  недавно купил ноутбук Acer Extensa 15 EX215-51G-31DD. И столкнулся с такой проблемой у него попросту отсутствует крепление и шлейф для HDD жесткого диска. В сервисах просят очень много за данные запчасти хотя на многих сайтах они очень дешевые а какие номера на данных запчастях стоят чтоб их купить негде найти не могу. Кто может помочь?

TRANSLATED
Good afternoon! My name was recently bought a laptop Acer Extensa 15 EX215-51G-31DD. And faced with such a problem, he simply does not have a mount and a cable for the HDD of the hard drive. The services ask a lot for these parts although they are very cheap on many sites and what numbers on these parts are there so I can’t find them anywhere. Who can help?

Edited the content to hide personal information and translated the thread from Russian to English.
Acer-Samuel

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    check here:
    screw M 2.0 x 4.0 1.8~2.2kgf.cm 4
    FFC CABLE SATA FOR HDD W/CONNECTOR - UMA 50.HEEN2.001
    HDD BRACKET 33.HEEN2.002
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• ALUCARD86
    please write in 1 language and then a lot is not clear. I'm from Russia
  • ALUCARD86
    edited May 2020
    MODEL_NAME: EX216-61G-31DD MFG_DATE:2019/12/24
    S/N:NXEG1ER005XXXXXXX
    SNID:XXXXXX

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
    Acer-Samuel
  • I translated your question into English. I still can't answer your question, because I'm waiting for a moderator to send me the manual for that specific model.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    check here:
    screw M 2.0 x 4.0 1.8~2.2kgf.cm 4
    FFC CABLE SATA FOR HDD W/CONNECTOR - UMA 50.HEEN2.001
    HDD BRACKET 33.HEEN2.002

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ALUCARD86
    edited May 2020
    ORIGINAL
    спасибо за помощь надеюсь или в магазинах найду или с сервис центра заказывать прийдется.

TRANSLATED
    Thanks for the help, I hope I will either find in stores or from a service center I have to order.

Edited the content by translating from Russian to English
    Acer-Samuel
  • OK! Post the result here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ALUCARD86
    edited May 2020
    ORIGINAL
    а картинки как они выглядят нет у вас ?

TRANSLATED
    and you don’t have pictures of how they look?

Acer-Samuel
  • Please do not accept all of my answers. Accept only that which helped you. I did not understand your question. Are you referring to the pandemic? 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ALUCARD86
    edited May 2020
    ORIGINAL
    У вас есть фото данных запчастей.

TRANSLATED
    You have a photo of these parts.

Acer-Samuel
  • Yes my friend @ALUCARD86:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer