Acer Japan Presents: ConceptD Creators’ Story – Digital Designer Kuriyama Yūto

Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Acer Crew, Knowledge Author Posts: 3,463 Acer Crew
edited March 25 in What's Happening
A creator that challenges his limits with a powerful notebook

"In modern Japan, advertising has become the public dislikes." Kuriyama Yūto, who studies graphic design at Digital Hollywood University, became fascinated by the “fun” world of advertising. "'What can I do to get people interested in advertising?' After thinking about it, I made a graduation project "A proposal for the coexistence of advertising and people” with the theme of “making ads and people better”". ConceptD 3 supported the artwork of these graphic works. What kind of ads do he use to make this notebook and what is he trying to sue?

The revival of culturally focused advertisements

"I liked the advertising work, read copy yearbooks, and got immersed with all kinds of advertising methods. I realized that I only liked advertisements from around the 1980s. I knew that the cultural influence of advertising in Japan was waning, and that advertising was becoming "disliked "," Kuriyama said.

"In the 1980s, there were many artistically interesting advertisements with a strong cultural aspect, but in the current advertisements, they give priority to product introduction. I think that this makes people feel uncomfortable, and their interest in advertising have declined."

Artist Profile
Kuriyama Yūto is a fourth-year student in the Digital Content Department, Faculty of Digital Communication of the Digital Hollywood University. Recently, he has been working on making pieces under the theme of "Can you somehow get along with a disliked ad?"

Follow Acer Japan:  FB | TW | YT 

RELATED PRODUCT

ConceptD 3

• PANTONE® validated Full HD Display
  • Delta E <2
  • 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
  • NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 Graphics

日本語で記事全文はこちら>>