Where is the SD card slot? - Acer Predator Orion 5000

xXD4RKGH0ZTXx
xXD4RKGH0ZTXx Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2021 in Predator Desktops
Hi everyone! I bought an Acer Predator Orion 5000 and saw that it "has an sd card" but I can't seem to find it, could anybody tell me where it is on the computer, please? I'd really appreciate any comments

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• Hello,
    Could you give me the first ten characters of the desktop serial number (S/N)? Are you talking about the card reader or the SDD slot?
    France
  • xXD4RKGH0ZTXx
    Hello,
    Could you give me the first ten characters of the desktop serial number (S/N)? Are you talking about the card reader or the SDD slot?
    i dont know the serial number and the computer is hidden away so im unable to get to it but this is the model i have https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/acer-predator-orion-5000-intel-core-i9-rtx-2080-gaming-pc-1-tb-hdd-512-gb-ssd-10193595-pdt.html
    and i am talking about the card reader
  • You can get it with Acer Care Center.
    France
  • xXD4RKGH0ZTXx
    You can get it with Acer Care Center.
    thank you so much! :)
  • Hello,
    Did you find the serial number of your desktop?
    France
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    The US versions of the Orion 5000 don't have SD card slots built in, if we knew which model you have we could look it up to see if the website was wrong or they actually put an SD slot in your model.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • xXD4RKGH0ZTXx
    I Belive i have a UK model as i bought it in the UK, i can't get the serial number as the computer is hidden away and it would require unplugging, moving my desk out (which is drilled to the wall) it would take a lot 
  • I think you misunderstood my previous reply. You can find the serial number with Acer Care Center:
    France
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    I think that is a AN515-55-53AG model with i5-10300H, GTX 1650, 8 GB Memory and 256 GB SSD. I don't see any indication there is an SD slot in it. Best to just get an external reader.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Hi everyone! I bought an Acer Predator Orion 5000 and saw that it "has an sd card" but I can't seem to find it, could anybody tell me where it is on the computer, please? I'd really appreciate any comments

You can't find it as this laptop doesn’t come with one as the Nitro AN515-55 (which your model) in its specs its states this; "Card Reader (N/A)