Acer to participate in the "Made in Angers" event on February 18th and 25th 2020

Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Acer Crew, Knowledge Author Posts: 3,508 Acer Crew
edited February 12 in What's Happening

As every year, Acer participates in the "Made in Angers" which takes place in the Metropolis of Angevine. The aim is to introduce the general public to the companies of the territory and trades. Acer will open the doors of its repair centre in Angers on February 18 and 25 at 2 p.m. Acer's customer service has been awarded several times for its quality and reliability. These open doors allow us to show his organization and the know-how of the teams at the service of customers. 

Video translation:
Service Manager: Today we are at the Acer after-sales service in the Angers facility which is the repair center for France. The establishment has been in existence for ten years. We are ISO 9001 certified. Our process is as follows: the customer first contacts the Acer call center and we try to troubleshoot remotely. If that doesn't work, then the machine is sent here. We receive the machine the day after it is sent. It is received, diagnosed, repaired, tested and returned to the customer who receives it there the day after it is sent. On average, the whole process will take about three and a half days. The customer will be informed as the repair progresses: when the machine arrives, when it is repaired and when it is shipped.
Warehouse Department: The product is shipped from the customer's premises the day before and arrives at our repair center the next day. It is received by our teams and then placed on the repair lines to the technicians. Our job as a warehouseman is also to supply the parts, and to recover the defective parts. And then the last step, the product is returned to its owner.
Repair Tech 1: My job is diagnostic repair technician. My goal is to retrieve machines that have problems and diagnose them, then repair them and send a product in good working order.
Repair Tech 2: After having read the customer's reported issue, I will run a test, a software called ADST, which is going to be able to tell me if there is a defective part. If there is a defective part I will be able to order it via software, then change it and once this part is changed, I will be able to run the ADST test again, and if my tests are good, the repair ticket can be closed and the machine is sent to the customer.
Service Manager: It is important for the Acer brand to have its own after-sales service in France with its own teams so that we better understand our customers' needs and can respond to them in the best possible way.
Repair Tech 1: I really like providing support to customers. I know that at the moment I repair the machines, they come in with an issue, they go out repaired to a satisfied customer. So it's something that really interests me a lot to be able to please even if they don't know who I'm really behind the machines that are repairing them, it makes me happy to know that I'm helping people in their daily lives.
Service Manager: The most important thing for us is to have satisfied customers. Even if they were deprived of their machine for a period of time, behind the scenes the repair was efficient and fast. We understand that an after-sales service is not a pleasant experience for a customer to go through, but we are here, we take care of their machine.

You can also discover our site here: fr-sav.acer.com