Delete Account

I would like to delete my acer community account and ID, but have no idea how. 

Best Answer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓
    Same here. It's frustrating that Acer provides no information on this. I want to be in control of my account and the data, including the choice to delete it. Instead users are forced to post this wish into the community forum - seriously? Please change this.

@Acer-Karp please send me the information how to delete my account (and all personal data). Thank you.
    Please send a private message to @Acer-Karp with your request and please specify if you want just your Acer community account or Acer ID deleted as well. Thanks for the feedback, it will be sent for consideration. 

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    yolat said:
    I would like to delete my acer community account and ID, but have no idea how. 
    I have sent you a private message with information.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Same here. It's frustrating that Acer provides no information on this. I want to be in control of my account and the data, including the choice to delete it. Instead users are forced to post this wish into the community forum - seriously? Please change this.

@Acer-Karp please send me the information how to delete my account (and all personal data). Thank you.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

Please send a private message to @Acer-Karp with your request and please specify if you want just your Acer community account or Acer ID deleted as well. Thanks for the feedback, it will be sent for consideration. 

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • [Deleted User]
    @Acer-Karp  I would also like to delete my community account and acer account thanks
  • Karp-Acer_Retired

I have sent you a private message to better assist you.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    @Acer-Karp  I would also like to delete my community account and acer account thanks

• [Deleted User]
    Hi Guys,

Only realised these community boards on Acer, I have only ever had an account to register products and now looking to delete the account.

I can't seem to send a private message to @Acer-Karp to ask for the relevant information, any suggestions guys?
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    steveocn said:
    Hi Guys,

Only realised these community boards on Acer, I have only ever had an account to register products and now looking to delete the account.

I can't seem to send a private message to @Acer-Karp to ask for the relevant information, any suggestions guys?

I have sent a private message to further assist.

• [Deleted User]
    This is by far the dumbest way I've ever had to close an account. I hope you understand the weight of this comment...I just went through the process of deleting my Microsoft account. Yeah. I shouldn't have to make ANOTHER account (Acer communities or something?) in order to delete both communities AND the original Acer account. Love your laptop, HATE this system. Fix this, oh and delete my account. Thanks
  • MsFit907
    MsFit907 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I too, wish to have my account & ID deleted.  Thank you
  • [Deleted User]
    Could you also delete my account and ID? Thanks!
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    MsFit907 said:
    I too, wish to have my account & ID deleted.  Thank you
    Could you also delete my account and ID? Thanks!

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • Deletethis
    Deletethis Member Posts: 1 New User
    Could I have my account and ID deleted too ? Thanks
  • Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 686 Moderator
    Hello @Deletethis,

The Acer Community forum discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. Please check your Private Messages for instructions on how to send an account deletion request.

This topic will now be closed.

Thanks,
    [Acer-Samuel]
This discussion has been closed.