Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer’s booth draws attention at Brazil Game Show 2019 at Expo Center Norte, in São Paulo

Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 2,373Acer Crew Acer Crew
edited October 30 in What's Happening

Acer's booth had a space of 500 m² with equipment geared for gaming at the12th edition of the Brasil Game Show, in São Paulo.

The BGS event programming was packed with attractions such as gameplay, activations and Meet & Greet with Nyvi Estephan, Cherrygumms.

Fortnite sessions with Patriot and Flakes Power, also Acer-sponsored e-sports teams.  

Acer's on-site booth featured our Predator gaming line of products (Thronos, X21, Triton and Helios models) and also the ConceptD line of products for professional creators. The Predator Helios 700 gamer notebook it features a 9th generation Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 graphics card.

From the Predator Triton series, the Triton 900 and 500 models, both also equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 GPU. In the case of the first, it still stands out for the 9th generation Intel Core i9 CPU.

Acer also featured not just for gamers, but showed notebooks that can please professionals looking for high-performance equipment, like the Acer Swift 5 notebook, a handset that among those with 14-inch screen, is among the lightest (only 990g) and comes equipped with the brand new 10th generation Intel Core i7 1065G7, 3.9GHz clock and Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology.

The Acer Store meted fans that wanted to buy exclusive products. The store was at the fair with unmissable discounts for the gamer audience.

Comments

• Unfortunately I do not live in Sao Paulo, if not for that, surely I would have visited the Acer booth to know these notebook models and who knows, I would have tested the predator thronos.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)