Acer Aspire E15-522 Restarts Randomly On It's Own - Please Help

13»

Respostas

• EsmaGraham
    EsmaGraham Member Posts: 33 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    This is as far as it's letting me get and nothing more

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    If bought in the US, yes, then you must use this link https://store.acer.com/en-us/extended/recovery/

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• EsmaGraham
    editado novembro 2019
    That US Link wont let me select Canada for Country though for Shipping.

The Laptop was Bought at Walmart in Marion, Ohio in December 2017

I moved back to Canada in June 2018 and have lived in Canada since with this laptop.

The Canada Border never questioned me about the Laptop nor did anyone else but I crossed back by bus not airplane.

It took me about 4 different tries to be able to put a shipping address into the Canada link you shared but it finally worked.
  • JackE
    >>>That US Link wont let me select Canada for Country though for Shipping.>>>
    >>>It took me about 4 different tries to be able to put a shipping address into the Canada link you shared but it finally worked. >>>

Very confusing? Which one worked?  The US store? Or the Canadian store? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• EsmaGraham
    The Canadian One did after about 4 times of trying it 
  • JackE
    Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it doesn't get lost in the mail and actually works to resolve the issues once it arrives.   :)   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• EsmaGraham
    editado novembro 2019
    Yeah after paying $47.00 CAD let's hope it doesn't otherwise I will be calling Sales team if it doesn't show up with something I paid for.
    I used to Acer Auto Detect Tool to find my SNID and put it into there then it came up with the USB ERecovery Media thing and that's what I bought
  • EsmaGraham
    editado dezembro 2019
         Should I be going to this website here https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-driver-autodetect to download any new GPU Drivers??
    Cause when I did the Auto Detect tool it come up with this ................ So should I be installing this or should I leave it alone ??

• JackE
    If you have no issues, leave it alone for now. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MichelleMcKnight
    MichelleMcKnight Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

editado dezembro 2019
    JackE said:
    If you have no issues, leave it alone for now. Jack E/NJ
    Would it maybe fix my issues I was having? 

My laptop restarted on its own again on Friday.

I ran CCleaner then Disk Cleanup then went to check for any Windows Updates and my laptop restarted on it's own.

I have since installed the Windows Update 1909 and stopped a few more background apps from running under background apps

So I was wondering if maybe that would stop the issue??

I'll keep this forum updated if it happens again I haven't used the Acer USB yet to redo my windows to let you know.