Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Try & Share Program - Thomas, video editor, tried the ConceptD 7!

Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 2,373Acer Crew Acer Crew
edited October 23 in What's Happening

Discover the testimony of Titouan, a video editor, who used the ConceptD 7 in his daily work.

The ConceptD 7 is ideal for content creators, for photo or video editing, thanks to its 4K UHD display, 100% Adobe RGB and with a Delta E accuracy of less than 2.

As part of its user testing and feedback program, Acer France has lent computers to professionals in different industries. Acer offers a wide choice of computers to meet many needs and uses depending on the business.

Hi everyone, my name is Thomas, I work at Microsoft through the Atmosphere agency as a content creator, but I am also better known under the pseudonym "Titouan" on the Internet. I have a You Tube Visual Ride channel with just over 9000 subscribers and today I will show you how I make my videos, whether for the video game stream or for my vlogs in the car, thanks to the Acer ConceptD 7 PC that I will present to you today.

How do you use the ConceptD 7 in your profession?
When I'm shooting, especially in the car industry, I'm very often on the move and the Concept D7 has helped me a lot thanks to its versatility, I can carry it everywhere, I've even been able to assemble it directly in my car. And the second impressive point was its battery life, while my current PC after 2 hours has no battery left, I was able to use the ConceptD 7 for more than 4 hours while editing videos, and that was pretty convenient!

How does the ConceptD 7 meet your expectations?
I also used the ConceptD 7 for my video game streaming part, and once again I was quite impressed, I was running Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro simultaneously without any bugs, the PC didn't flinch and it was a perfect match with the Windows 10 Pro OS. And besides that, I used the ConceptD 7 to create the graphic design of my Twitch channel. Thanks to the screen that adapts to PANTONE colors, this was a real advantage, no more colorimetry problems for connoisseurs.

In short, today I wanted to share my job with you and recommend the Acer ConceptD 7 for your video editing, it's just something crazy!

Follow Acer France on social media: FB Acer | FB Predator | TW Acer | TW Predator | Instagram | LinkedIn