Unhappy with the repair time and replacement

RoshanLalu
RoshanLalu Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I contacted acer service on a reason for unstable system. And I went to service center with the a case id. They said they will call me after analyzing the problem. After a day they gave me a response that they found short circuit in keyboard which cause the system unstable and told me u can replace the keyboard as I have warranty on the product. I enquired about the time requires for making the replacement. They said maximum one week. I left the product the at the service center. After a week i called them and they said the keyboard is not yet shipped. Then after I called them once again they replied the same. Finally after someday days i took back laptop and asked them to call  me when the keyboard arrives. After 27 days they called me saying that the keyboard. Next day I went for the  replacement surprisingly they said the keyboard is not yet delivered to them. They asked me to come tomorrow (Today). I went there as they said.  I got it replaced today…

After they handover me the product and I checked the keyboard I found the board has so many different from the original one. The backlit LEDs are not working properly keys no working... They  said its quite normal. Now Some keys are not working. Then I asked them for the managers number. I called him a he told contact the acer representative at the service center. I called him and explained everything.  Then he said sorry about that. We can replace it once again…. Sure it gonna take a month again for replacement… Sucked wit this product...
:angry:

Bought it 3 months back and never used this on full Swing
... :s

Is there anyway to get a full replacement... 

ATTACHED OLD and NEW PHOTOS

Edited by,

Acer Harvey,

Best Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    That sucks, I'm sorry about your problems but this is not the place for an answer to your question. We are a community of users just like you, we share what knowledge we have and we don't work for or represent Acer so we can't answer your question. Sorry

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Answer ✓

We are very sorry to hear the inconveniences you're experiencing, unfortunately, the Acer Community (forums & discussions), were designed as a peer to peer support community. The Acer community is not design for direct customer support consultation, case status, complaints, parts requests/orders status or sponsorship request. Although this community is not a direct portal to customer service, Acer employees may read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees (community moderators) may interact with members when appropriate.

Primarily the community is a place where members can exchange their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques, etc. please use the appropriate channel/sources for your particular request: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will be now closed. Repair times are estimated and may vary (1-4 weeks when ordering parts), you can also review the warranty terms here.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    That sucks, I'm sorry about your problems but this is not the place for an answer to your question. We are a community of users just like you, we share what knowledge we have and we don't work for or represent Acer so we can't answer your question. Sorry

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Answer ✓

We are very sorry to hear the inconveniences you're experiencing, unfortunately, the Acer Community (forums & discussions), were designed as a peer to peer support community. The Acer community is not design for direct customer support consultation, case status, complaints, parts requests/orders status or sponsorship request. Although this community is not a direct portal to customer service, Acer employees may read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees (community moderators) may interact with members when appropriate.

Primarily the community is a place where members can exchange their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques, etc. please use the appropriate channel/sources for your particular request: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will be now closed. Repair times are estimated and may vary (1-4 weeks when ordering parts), you can also review the warranty terms here.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
This discussion has been closed.