Aser Aspire 3 turning off randomly and having boot problems-(A315-41G-R5RJ)

CitricFox
CitricFox Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I recently bought an Aser Aspire 3 (A315-41G-R5RJ), it was working fine until today.
I tried to turn it on but I didn't, I thought I was just out of battery so I plugged my AC cable to it but it still didn't turn on. I panic so I tried pressing random keys in my keyboard and then I pressed the power button again and this time it got booted, I thought I was fixed but after like 5 minutes It turned off out of nowhere. This was wired because my laptop wasn't hot at all and the fan was working correctly.
I tried to turn it on but as last time the power button didn't worked at all until I pressed another key first. It begam booting I was scared but suddenly a message apeared in my screen saying something about resisting CPU and new / old CPU replacement which was weird because I didn't change my CPU.
Scared I pressed yes and my PC booted up and this message didn't appear again but the problem is still happening it turns off randomly even while booting (Aser logo appearing).

I tried a battery reset (pressing the small button in the down side of the laptop for 10-15s and waited 20m) and it fixed the problem of pressing a random key for my power button to work but it I still still turning off randomly. I need help and I can't afford to take my laptop for rapair.

(If works for something this laptop had Linux when I first bought it but I installed the official windows 10 to it)

Ps: Sorry if I wrote something badly, I'm not used to talk english at all. 

Answers