Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Are files corrupted

I have downloaded several files onto the PC, from work and other trusted people, but when I try to open them all I get is a long list of JavaScript File and Cascading Style Sheet Document in the 'Type' column and in the 'Name' column are what looks like a paper type scroll icon. Sorry if the description is not very good but as I'm not sure if I can put a picture of the thing I'm talking about on this page. Not too sure if it's because I'm using Mozilla Firefox (if so is it fixable and how ) or what. I have up to date versions of Mozilla and adobe and JavaScript as well. Any help is much appreciated as there's  a lot of documents I cannot read/use 

FAQ & Answers

• mohan2018mohan2018 Posts: 75Member Devotee
    @Coachdriver

Hi

Kindly follow the details below..

Before trying to open a file, please find what type of file it is.   

Right click on file - click on properties.  It will show you the type of file.

After finding the type of file you can open it with the corresponding application.   It will not give you any errors.

If the comments are helpful please click on "like"
    If the comments resolves your issue please click on "yes"