Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Screen Color settings look really bad.

TheFitzTheFitz Posts: 3Member New User
Hi I know this is not something Acer wants to hear but I really want to ask why your screens look so crappy compared to other brands.  It's not even about the hardware because I know you guys do a good job with it better than most brands out there but the presentation of the product itself out of the box screen color looks brilliant, oversaturated, and the inaccuracy of the coloring is harsh.  Take the Acer Swift 3 as an example.  It has an IPS screen but it cannot compare to the Asus Zenbook UX330UA not because it's uncomparable to the product itself but due to having a bad color out of the box and glossy screens that could have been made anti-glare and updated with some software.  Both are IPS screens practically no different than the other and Acer Swift 3's build quality is I think more solid than the UX330UA model.  I wanted to buy the Acer Swift 3 but in the end, ended up with an Asus UX330UA due to it not having anti-glare and the open box coloring of the screen was so unappealing to me that it discouraged me from buying it.  I was also considering getting a 17 inch model Acer but found problem after problem with them.  Most keyboard is not up to standard missing like half a delete key, oddly spaced, low quality plastic feel that could have been made better.  The bad color is always present with most screens I see.  The mousepad is unusually oddly always placed on the left side when it could have stayed in the middle.  Most of these have less than satisfying speakers but acceptable.  I'm really trying to buy Acer products but I cannot find it in me to buy Acer products due to these issues.  Please take these issues I have written down and try to come up with a better solution to the problems that could easily be fixed like those with some software update for screens.