Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Dead screen - Acer Aspire NEW70

Sdiawuo7Sdiawuo7 Posts: 7Member

Tinkerer

I installed a driver package and my screen became black, not displaying anything maybe coincident so I removed the driver package using external monitor but still the problem was there, so i took it to a repairer and he replaced the screen and now it's working. The repairer told me the screen was dead and so I'm afraid if the problem won't happen again because the laptop is new. Please any advise?.

FAQ & Answers

• BluesBlues Posts: 16Member Troubleshooter
    Sdiawuo7 said:
    I installed a driver package and my screen became black, not displaying anything maybe coincident so I removed the driver package using external monitor but still the problem was there, so i took it to a repairer and he replaced the screen and now it's working. The repairer told me the screen was dead and so I'm afraid if the problem won't happen again because the laptop is new. Please any advise?.
    i would say not to worry as the older part might have gone bad which is why the technician might have replaced the screen. I dont think it should happen again. 
  • MartinJohn00001MartinJohn00001 Posts: 198Member Mr. Fixit
    edited July 16
    @Sdiawuo7
    Hi, What is the exact model of your notebook? Example AN515-51-75kz

Hit 'Accept' if you find the answer helpful!     
  • Sdiawuo7Sdiawuo7 Posts: 7Member

Tinkerer

Model no. NEW70