Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Program Try & Share Acer - Pierre, project manager, tested the TravelMate X5!

Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Posts: 1,022Administrator Community Administrator

Discover the testimony of Pierre, project manager in an event agency, who used the TravelMate X5 with Windows 10 Pro in his daily activities. It is perfectly adapted to his needs: ultra-mobile, robust, super lightweight, secure and uses the Office Pack to manage presentations, quotes and emails. As part of their testing and feedback from users program, Acer France has lent computers to professionals from different business sectors. Acer offers a wide selection of computers to meet many needs and uses according to the trades.

Acer | un métier | un usage | un produit
#Windows10Pro
"We design, organize and coordinate events in France and abroad, like seminars, conventions, product launches. I appreciate my work for its flexibility, I can work both in my home office as well as on the terrace of a café. I sometimes even go to the banks of the Seine, and that's the freedom I enjoy in my work."

How do you use your PC in the context of your profession?
I mainly use my PC to do Internet research, e-mailing, create quote for clients, and I also use it to write customer presentations on Word or PowerPoint. And it is also very useful during my client appointments where I expose my different offers.

How does the Chromebook 514 meet your expectations?
The TravelMate X5 perfectly meets my expectations, it is robust, super light, it is true that I often travel, whether by train, plane, or even scooter. It's a real plus because it's a product that's completely adapted to my mobility. It is also very modern with an ultra sleek design, which is important for us in a customer meeting, it gives a good image. Her battery also holds all day long, which totally meets our needs. And today, being able to guarantee your data is a real challenge!  And it's true that the presence of the fingerprint reader reassures me, it's really a great work tool.

Join Acer France on social media: FB Acer | FB Predator | TW Acer | TW Predator | Instagram | LinkedIn