Discover the program Try & Share Acer - Spin 5 Pro

Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Administrator Posts: 1,146 Community Administrator
edited February 20 in What's Happening

Discover the testimony of Alexandre, director of the consulting agency Emergence Concepts that brings together experts in the restaurant industry. He tested the Spin 5 Pro laptop, running Windows 10 Pro, in his daily routine. It perfectly meets their needs: it is flexible with its 360 ° hinge, touch screen supplied with a stylus [1], processor power and 13 hours of battery life, ideal for working on the go. As part of the test and user feedback program, Acer France has lent computers to professionals in different industries. Acer offers a wide choice of computers that meet many needs and uses depending on the business.

Acer | un métier | un usage | un produit
#Windows10Pro

I am the founder of Emergence Concepts, a start-up in consulting for the restaurant business. Our job is to support restaurant entrepreneurs to enable them to get into the best conditions with technical solutions and personalized advice. 

How do you use your PC in the context of your profession?
I mainly use my PC to check my e-mails, manage my activity in my office or during my travels. I also use it to develop my business plan or my customer presentations in PowerPoint. It is also very useful for our presentations with our customers; it is really convenient to expose all of our services.

How does the Chromebook 514 meet your expectations?
The Spin 5 Pro fully meets my expectations, it is lightweight, its battery is ideal, it has a great battery life for when I take the train or for long car trips when I go to see my customers, it is very convenient in my travels. And then its 360 ° hinge is really useful for customer presentations. It also has a touch screen which is great for a PC. And then its complete connectivity, USB HDMI, offers a multitasking activity, ideal for my presentations as part of my workshops. It's really a great work tool.

Join Acer France on social media: FB Acer | FB Predator | TW Acer | TW Predator | Instagram | LinkedIn 

[1] Specifications may vary depending on model/country.