Bluescreen error, stop code, laptop restarts. aspire 3 A315-53G-5926

MirzaAli77
MirzaAli77 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited February 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Dear all, I just bought a new laptop and  I am facing Blue screen error while  working on autocad And playing pubg tencent gaming on my laptop acer aspire 3 nvidia gf mx130-2gb. Windows 10. 

Error details.
Stop code: irql Not less or equal
Stop code: bad pool header
Stop code: System Thread Exception Not handled
Stop code: System service exception
Stop code: Page fault in nonpaged area
Stop code: Dpc watchdog violet
Kindly tell me is this a hardware error or a software ? I receive these annoying errors randomly. It is my first brand new laptop and I Do not Know What to Do. 🙁😒

Best Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    60% is not enough. Charge it fully before heavy gaming or AutoCadding. Also uninsntall, don't just disable, any non-Microsft virus scanners. Defender and MSRT are all that's needed.  What is your full ACER model number and how many watts(W) or amps(A) is the power supply? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    You have the bigger charger so it should be OK. Still, battery should be near 100% charged before starting any heavy loads. Get rid of the antivirus like McAfee, Norton, AVG, MalWareBytes or any other unnecessary apps you see running in TaskManager background. They just slow things up, tax the CPU and waste RAM. Jack E/Nj

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    >>>Blue screen error while  working on autocad And playing pubg tencent gaming>>>
    You probably should not be running both applications at the same time. If you must try to run them at the same time, the battery must be near 100% charged, the charger plugged in and Control Panel power plan set to performance mode BEFORE you start them both. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MirzaAli77

Tinkerer

I run only one application at a time with above 60% battery.
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    60% is not enough. Charge it fully before heavy gaming or AutoCadding. Also uninsntall, don't just disable, any non-Microsft virus scanners. Defender and MSRT are all that's needed.  What is your full ACER model number and how many watts(W) or amps(A) is the power supply? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MirzaAli77

Tinkerer

Acer aspire 3 A315-53G-5926
    Power supply:
    input: 100-240 v - 1.7 A  .  50-60 Hz
    Output: 19v - 3.42 A   65 W 
    It is original charger.
    I'll try antivirus.
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    You have the bigger charger so it should be OK. Still, battery should be near 100% charged before starting any heavy loads. Get rid of the antivirus like McAfee, Norton, AVG, MalWareBytes or any other unnecessary apps you see running in TaskManager background. They just slow things up, tax the CPU and waste RAM. Jack E/Nj

Jack E/NJ

• M2M
    M2M Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Hi Jack! I am facing the same issue with my Acer Nitro 5. When working with multiple applications together like autocad, I get the blue screen stop code and restarts. Should I keep my charger plugged in to the pc? Doesn't that hurt battery life? Thanks!
  • JackE
    Keep the  charger plugged in when under heavy load. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ