Acer Nitro 5 - Best way to check all drivers?

X7RDD
X7RDD Member Posts: 8 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
So I've recently purchased a 2nd hand Acer Nitro 5 and resest it to factory settings. It now seems that alot of the drivers need updating for certain things but what is the best way to check and up date all the drivers in one go? Thanks. 

Comments

• If your notebook is working properly, there is no need to update the drivers. However, if you want to upgrade, you should go to the intel and nvidia or amd sites if your notebook has the amd chipset!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited May 2019
    X7RDD 

Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
    In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
    Click the + sign in front of the device category you want to check.
    Double-click the device for which you need to know the driver version.
    Select the Driver tab. The current installed driver version will be displayed on this page.
    Newer drivers may be available on the Acer support website. If you check for driver version on the  Acer Drivers and Manuals page and the one installed on your computer, you can see whether the version on website is newer or the same.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • X7RDD
    X7RDD Member Posts: 8 New User
    Sharanji said:
    X7RDD 

Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
    In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
    Click the + sign in front of the device category you want to check.
    Double-click the device for which you need to know the driver version.
    Select the Driver tab. The current installed driver version will be displayed on this page.
    Newer drivers may be available on the Acer support website. If you check for driver version on the  Acer Drivers and Manuals page and the one installed on your computer, you can see whether the version on website is newer or the same.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    So there isn't anyway of doing all of them at once you just have to go though individually? Also my monitor is showing up as a generic pnp monitor? Why is this? 
  • Why is a default driver provided by microsoft. With rare exceptions, notebook monitors do not need a specific driver. Even the external monitors, only have drivers that deal with color profiles, that is, it is not a specific driver!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)