Black line on the right of the screen monitor Acer S230HL

Lunathic
Lunathic Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
Hello, I reinstalled my PC today and decided to press the Auto-config on my monitor,which in return shifted my screen to the left and now I have a thin black line on the right side of the monitor.
I've tried to reconfigure it with the buttons but it doesn't help. I've also tried auto=config again and while it blinks it shows up the way it should be for a second then returns back to being shifted to the left. I've also experimented with different resolutions/Hz's but nothing seems to be working. The model of the monitor is S230HL.

Comments

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited May 2019
    Lunathic

Power reset the monitor by removing power from the monitor and pressing and holding the power button for 30 seconds. Reconnect the monitor and power it on.

Reset using OSD Click the "Menu" button, located at the bottom of your Acer monitor. Press the right arrow button, until the "Reset" feature is highlighted on your display screen. This feature is marked with a large "R" with an arrow pointing off to the right. When highlighted, "Reset" is displayed in the sub-menu. Press the "Menu" button twice to reset your Acer monitor.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!