KA270H monitor Just updated my HP Windows 7 computer to Windows 10

dlaban148
dlaban148 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited July 2022 in Monitors
Just updated my HP Windows 7 computer to Windows 10, now my KA270A monitor either displays distorted wide view or accurate narrow view. With Windows 7 had no problems full screen. Is there a fix to this problem?

{Thread was edited more content }

Answers

• Have you tried changing the resolution here?

Also, have you tried updating your video drivers? What is the model of your computer?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dlaban148
    Yes, tried changing resolution. No go. Problem remains.

• dlaban148
    Have not tried updating my drivers, but Acer lists only the driver I have now, no updates.

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dlaban148
    All other drivers were updated when I upgraded to Windows 10.

• OK! But that's the monitor driver! Install it and see if it solves the problem!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• stef_007
    stef_007 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited July 2022

Hi, I have the same model (KA270H), and dowloaded the official driver from the same site, but it only offers Win 7 and Win 8 drivers, and I have Win 10 (x64). So I tried the closest (Win 8 x64), and clicked to install the monitor drivers, but it's coming with an error: "Third party INF does not contain digital signature information". So ACER doesn't seem to support Win 10 at all with this model. What can I do? Is there any other driver closes to my model, that may work?
  • stef_007 said:

Hi, I have the same model (KA270H), and dowloaded the official driver from the same site, but it only offers Win 7 and Win 8 drivers, and I have Win 10 (x64). So I tried the closest (Win 8 x64), and clicked to install the monitor drivers, but it's coming with an error: "Third party INF does not contain digital signature information". So ACER doesn't seem to support Win 10 at all with this model. What can I do? Is there any other driver closes to my model, that may work?
    I suggest you ask a new question.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• stef_007
    stef_007 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I suggest you ask a new question.

Already got an answer from support, that for KA* series they don't provide drivers for any platform, which is pretty weird considering that they have one for Win7 and Win8. Anyways, I'll use the default Win10 PNP monitor driver then...