USB Ports have stopped working - Acer Aspire E5-575G-53VG

marnorwalk
marnorwalk Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have an Aspire E 15 E5-575G-53VG.  Two of the 3 USB ports have stopped working.  I have tested devices on my other computers and they work.  In Device Manager, under USB -  see 3 drivers - all up to date, all working.  How do I fix this problem other than trying restore points as I am not sure how long this has been happening.  Thank you.

Answers

• Hello! Have you tried to check if there are any drivers with problems in the device manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PCgeek0
    PCgeek0 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter

I do not think that there is any other way of fixing this problem other than trying to restore points.

• Nezy1
    Nezy1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2019
    i think accer computers are just fault on that :# . i do not understand how this could happen to the two of my computers. accer should improve or we stop buying their products  :-1: