Laptop heating too much aspire E5-576G-87PG

Achintha
Achintha Member Posts: 8 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello,
I bought an Acer aspire E5-576G-87PG laptop and it is heating very quickly.What can I do ? is it normal?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK! First you must configure the pendrive in this way:

Then download an iso x64 from ubuntu and extract to the pendrive!
    In the bios, create a password in setsupervisorpassword, disable the secureboot, leave the bootmode in uefi and put the pendrive first in the boot!
     In sata mode, you should select the ahci option. This may break the array and render windows unusable. So it's important to back up your files first!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Hello! Have you checked the temperatures with hwinfo64 or hwmonitor? Is the notebook in high-performance power options?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Achintha
    Hi,
    I didn't check it, but i could feel it was pretty hot when i play games with power connected.
  • Achintha
    and can you tell me if i could dual boot this laptop?
    if possible please tell me how.
    thanks
  • Yes, you can do a dual-boot! What is the operating system you want to install?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Achintha
    i want to install ubuntu, but i guess because of RAID dual boot is kinda disabled or something
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    OK! First you must configure the pendrive in this way:

Then download an iso x64 from ubuntu and extract to the pendrive!
    In the bios, create a password in setsupervisorpassword, disable the secureboot, leave the bootmode in uefi and put the pendrive first in the boot!
     In sata mode, you should select the ahci option. This may break the array and render windows unusable. So it's important to back up your files first!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Achintha
    thanks, will it not cause any other problems?
    will ubuntu support intel optane and stuff?
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited March 2019
    Linux does not yet support optane memory!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Achintha
    thanks.... I'll try
  • Achintha
    ubuntu do not show partitions to install
  • Did you change the sata mode to ahci? It is important to remember that this change will break the array and may cause windows to be dead!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Achintha
    could i recover windows?
  • Check if windows normally enters by selecting sata mode for rst with optane!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer