Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 adapter not working? Aspire A715-72G.

lunalamoon18
lunalamoon18 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello,
My Acer Aspire 7 has been working fine, as today I was watching Youtube as usual. However, my internet connection suddenly stopped completely out of the blue, and it wouldn't connect back since. All of my other devices with internet work normally, just not my laptop. I troubleshooted it, and it turns out my Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 adapter is "experiencing driver or hardware-related problems." I have restarted my computer twice and it hasn't done anything. What is the best way to fix my laptop?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon lunalamoon18 !

Have you updated the wireless drivers?
    What is the exact model of your laptop?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/99446/Intel-Wireless-AC-9560

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• lunalamoon18
    lunalamoon18 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Yes, my computer says that the best driver has already been installed. I can't find other drivers on Windows Update because my computer has no internet connection and gives me a Code 10 error. The exact model is Acer Aspire A715-72G.
  • MaClane
    Good afternoon lunalamoon18 !

What is the exact model?
    Example:
    Acer A715-72G-72ZR

Go to the Acer website of another device, download the homologated wireless driver to a USB stick, install it on your device and take the test.
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7627?b=1

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• ASPIRE7USER
    ASPIRE7USER Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks MaClane. I had the same problem with my A717-72G, Wireless 9560 driver problem code 10. I use wired LAN sometimes so I'm not sure when the code 10 started.

I tried all combinations of removing, upgrading, re-installing, downgrading drivers but none worked. Today I uninstalled-deleted the drivers again, restarted and installed 20.50.3.3 drivers from Acer support page and it works. Strange because I'm sure I tried that before.
  • MaClane
    Thanks MaClane. I had the same problem with my A717-72G, Wireless 9560 driver problem code 10. I use wired LAN sometimes so I'm not sure when the code 10 started.

I tried all combinations of removing, upgrading, re-installing, downgrading drivers but none worked. Today I uninstalled-deleted the drivers again, restarted and installed 20.50.3.3 drivers from Acer support page and it works. Strange because I'm sure I tried that before.

There may actually have been some remnants of the previous drivers remaining, like some dlls.
    Anyway, great that's settled!

Accept the answer to mark as resolved and help others in the forum!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• ASPIRE7USER
    ASPIRE7USER Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited April 2019
    Turn on my laptop today and no wireless again. It was working fine when I shut down yesterday.

Intel Wireless-AC9560. 'This device cannot start. (Code 10).'

Didn't install any updates or change any drivers so no idea what is the cause.

• hannahnsxx
    hannahnsxx Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi! I know I am a bit late so I'm guessing you already know the answer but maybe I can help others with my comment. I also experienced this same exact problem since yesterday and I just fixed it.
    - Here you see a button at the top with "get started". This link will direct you to a download that will help you update your drivers. Install this on your laptop.
    - After installing you can use it to scan your laptop and it will show you if there are any drivers with an available update. For me it said my Intel Wireless-AC 9560 has an update available, even though my laptop told me that the best driver has already been installed. I installed this update and it worked again.

I temporarily plugged in another Wi-Fi adapter so I could directly install this update. You could also plug in an ethernet cable to directly install the update. If you don't have either of these maybe you can find another PC or laptop that does have internet and put this newest version on an external harddrive which you can then plug into your laptop and copy it from there. However, I have no idea if that will work and how to do that exactly since I haven't tried that.

Good luck!

• gabykubota12
    gabykubota12 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Acer Nitro 5 here. I had the same problem and I fix it by uninstalling the Intel PROset/Wireless Software and doing a CCleaner scan. Restarted the computer and the wifi was back!