Acer Aspire 3 A315-33-C9EB NO BOOTABLE DEVICE, NOT SHOWING LEGACY ON BOOT OPTIONS

fezekileplaatyi
fezekileplaatyi Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello  guys. Please help me. My AcerAcer Aspire 3 A315-33-C9EB is saying no bootable device, it is also not showing LEGACY as boot option on BIOS menu. I tried many ways but nothing is seeming to be working from the resources that I got online. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Mallcom2ls
    Mallcom2ls Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited March 2019
    Preciso de uma placa mãe para aspire 3 a315-51 AMD e2 7th gem 

[Translated using Google Translator]

I need a motherboard for aspire 3 a315-51 AMD e2 7th gem

[Edited by Acer - David]
  • Sborero
    Sborero Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the exact same machine and it's the lowest laptop I have ever used. So I was trying to change the hdd to ssd hard drive but I get no bootable device and I can't enable the legacy boot mode as  well since that option is not available. 
  • @SboreroIdeally, you should create a new topic and add me by placing an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)