Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Matthew Moniz Reviews the Predator Triton 500

Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Posts: 822Administrator Community Administrator

Matthew Moniz reviewed the RTX 2080 MAX-Q Predator Triton 500, calling it his “favorite laptop from Acer”. He was really impressed with the performance and the clean, minimalist design and remarked that during game play the notebook remains cooler than others he has reviewed.  He also remarks that it is light, at 2.1 KG (4.63 pounds), while still maintaining a good form factor.

These are the specs of the reviewed unit Predator Triton 500 PT515-51-765U (NH.Q4WAA.002):

• 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
  • Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 overclock Graphics with Max-Q design & 8 GB of dedicated GDDR6 DRAM
  • 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED-backlit IPS 144Hz refresh rate display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology
  • 32GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory & 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD in RAID 0 configuration (2 x 512GB)
  • 3-Fan cooling with one 4th Gen All-Metal Aero Blade 3D and 5 copper heat pipes

Watch the full review!

Comments

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 12,181ACE Trailblazer
    edited March 6
    Excellent notebook! When I am available for an evaluation, I would like to test this notebook!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool

ProductKey
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)