Customer Service and Repair Service Problems

Actan
Actan Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 12 in 2019 Archives
My recently purchased laptop (just two months old) has been sent for repairs twice. Right now, it's at its second repair and has been there for two weeks. I have been calling the repair center and they have been dismissive with my inquiry and it turns out they have lied to me by saying my laptop is being repaired when it turned out the repair center only started repairing my laptop YESTERDAY. Is there someone in Acer I can reach out to regarding this issue? I need a functioning laptop soon and Acer custormer service is being dishonest and unhelpful right now.

Comments

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru

Hello Actan,

I'm sorry that you're having issues with your unit and warranty.  Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

• SSkies
    SSkies Member Posts: 1 New User
    My Acer' s internal charging port snapped, I think. Any way I can send this in for repairs or fix it myself?
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi SSkies,

Please contact your local Acer support for better assistance: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny 
  • dididi
    dididi Member Posts: 2 New User
    Actan said:
    My recently purchased laptop (just two months old) has been sent for repairs twice. Right now, it's at its second repair and has been there for two weeks. I have been calling the repair center and they have been dismissive with my inquiry and it turns out they have lied to me by saying my laptop is being repaired when it turned out the repair center only started repairing my laptop YESTERDAY. Is there someone in Acer I can reach out to regarding this issue? I need a functioning laptop soon and Acer custormer service is being dishonest and unhelpful right now.

• dididi
    dididi Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited May 2019
    Virtually identical situation here. As of now, mine is in repair for the 2nd time, with the same problems as 1st repair, 12 days already, and the status is: "being repaired" still. Unacceptable! Will share my experience with all mass media communities.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired

Hello dididi,

I'm sorry that you're having issues. Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny