Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Meet the Predator Utility Backpack that won the Best Gaming Backpack 2019 by 10luggage.com

Acer-KarpAcer-Karp Posts: 2,092Acer Crew Acer Crew
edited February 25 in What's Happening

When it comes to a backpack we are looking for comfort, security, proportion distribution of weight, space and few other things to make our everyday easier and not think so much about it. Acer nailed it once again with this beautiful Predator gaming backpack. The design is exquisite, the size is “huge in a good way”, and there is no way this backpack doesn’t get all eyes on it.

You can comfortably fit a 17-inch laptop, it weighs 2.9 pounds, it is water repellent,  you can easily attach it to a rolling travel bag. Let’s not forget the space in the bottom that was design to fit the power cord, we are always needing space for the adapter brick, right?!

We all know when carrying a laptop we want to make sure it is protected from liquid and bumps. This beauty was tested and reviewed to make sure our customers are happy with the final product. If you have to or like to travel often, it has up to 35.5L of capacity expandable space. Dimensions? Yes, Acer though of that too. The dimensions of this backpack are: 26" H x 17" w x 6" D and it weighs 2.9 pounds.

Click here to read the article on 10 Best Gaming Backpack 2019.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, [email protected].

Comments

• freelanddanafreelanddana Posts: 2Member New User
    I hate my Chromebook 14 so bad that I am on the verge of throwing it in the swimming pool and going to Microsoft and paying thousands of dollars on a pro 4...I had a pro 3 and loved it.  I tried this chromebook and hate more than anything.  Can someone help me with everything.
  • freelanddanafreelanddana Posts: 2Member New User
    nothing...anybody....crickets????