Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 - How to use nitro sense?

anickson96
anickson96 Member Posts: 12 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello! I have bought Acer nitro 5 an515-52 and downloaded nitro sense. I opened the app and saw "fan control" and "power plan" i clicked power saver on battery and high performance on AC also i clicked "max" on fan control and i heard very scary noise from my laptop and returned it to auto. Also what is coolboost and sticky keys? Do i have to change anything in nitro sense for better gaming experience?

Best Answer

• Redfan
    Redfan Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    yeah, when you are gaming turn the fans to max performance its 5.1K rpm or 5.7k rmp depending on the bios, it really helps to keep things cool so that neither the gpu or cpu throttle. But for every day use just turn on coolboost and set it for balanced, its just in gaming and VR that you will want to max it out. 

Answers

• Redfan
    Redfan Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    yeah, when you are gaming turn the fans to max performance its 5.1K rpm or 5.7k rmp depending on the bios, it really helps to keep things cool so that neither the gpu or cpu throttle. But for every day use just turn on coolboost and set it for balanced, its just in gaming and VR that you will want to max it out. 
  • AarijHashmi
    AarijHashmi Member Posts: 1 New User
    how to use nitro scene