Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

deer acer please consider my business advice for a new product line from a customer and consume

ArcZeroRedArcZeroRed Posts: 24Member Troubleshooter
edited December 6 in Acer Ideas
Wait for new mobile GPU from nvidia and AMD before releasing a new laptop lineup greatly reduce the price of the old stock so you can get rid of them before releasing new products with new hardware for the old products will be really hard to sell i hope you understand this from a business standpoint I hope you consider this method for future products as well so to not waste time resources and money if the newer products are out no one will buy old products unless they are really cheap maybe reduce the price of the old stock by 30 to 60% to get rid of them and make new smart phones with good specs and good software and wallpapers make them look futuristic design for average consumer and edgy design like the predator laptops for gamers thank you