Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

acer Predator 21X

LSGGAMINGLSGGAMING Posts: 1Member New User
Look I know it has been a long time since they released the Predator but in my opinion, they need to make more because I know that I would like one and now I can not get them because they are out of stock. I mean seriously ONLY 300 there are billions of people in the world and probably millions that want one but no because there are only 300!!!
So please acer make more.

Comments

• Dominick7Dominick7 Posts: 1Member New User
    LSGGAMING said:
    Look I know it has been a long time since they released the Predator but in my opinion, they need to make more because I know that I would like one and now I can not get them because they are out of stock. I mean seriously ONLY 300 there are billions of people in the world and probably millions that want one but no because there are only 300!!!
    So please acer make more.

Yes please this.. I just saw that they're no longer in stock where I'm now anticipating being able to afford one soon.. Could you bring them back in stock or even better yet, come out with a refreshed version with 4k and other updated configuration options please?
  • Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 1,488Acer Crew

Acer Crew

Hi LSGGAMING,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we are glad that you're using the Acer community to provide us with feedback. Unfortunately i have no information that Acer is planing to release more Predator X21 products or that a newer version of it is coming out, but that can always change in the future. I will recommend to keep yourself posted to our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) and Acer products page for any updates.
    Here at [email protected] you can also find the latest global press conference that announces out latest release line of products. 

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny